• Financial Aid


    Seniors and their families need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To get the maximum in financial aid available, you need to have it completed by March 1.  If you need assistance, Mid Michigan College has a great resource on its website called Financial Aid TV which hosts short videos answering many of the questions that you might have. Also, the financial aid department of the College or University that you are planning on attending will be able to answer any of your questions.

    Guide to the FAFSA - click here for tools, tips and further information relating to the FAFSA.
    You will need the following documents to complete the FAFSA:   

    • Your Social Security Number
    • Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen
    • Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
    • Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable).
    • Records of nontaxable income (if applicable)
    • A Federal Student Aid ID to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, create your own FSA ID.)  Each student and one parent will need to apply for an ID.

    If you are a dependent student then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).

     The Tuition Incentive Program (TIP) 

    TIP Fact Sheet

     To find out if your student is eligible you can visit: 

    MI Student Aid