St. Louis Sharks Sports Boosters
The St. Louis Sharks Sports Boosters is a Non-Profit organization whose primary purpose is to complement the St. Louis Public Schools Athletic Department by supporting, encouraging and promoting athletic programs at the Middle and High School Level.
Last year Sports Boosters provided over $21,000 of support to the athletic program for uniforms, equipment, recognition awards, and scholarships. We are always trying to better our best, so your help and fresh ideas are always appreciated! Please join us for a meeting.
Like and follow us on Facebook to keep up with meeting dates and times as well as the call to rally the troops for fund raising events.
We do fund raising throughout the year, but these are our major Fundraising Events or Opportunities:
- Apple Pie Sales (November)
- Euchre Party (January/February)
- Golf Outing (June)
- Fall/Winter Advertising Campaign (Corporate Sponsorships)
- 50/50 Drawings
- Merchandise Sales
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Buy and/or Sell 50/50 tickets at a home football or basketball game
- Decorate the town for Homecoming (Sept)
- Sell, Purchase, Prepare Apple Pies (Nov)
- Attend our Euchre Party (Jan/Feb)
- Put together a Team for the Golf Scramble (June)
- Buy Merchandise
- Donate anytime
- Help the Athletic Department by working Gate, Concessions, etc. There is a long list of needed workers to make any event a success. Contact Scott Hemker or the high school office to offer your help!
- Come watch a sporting event – You don’t have to have a kid playing to enjoy!
SPORTS BOOSTERS BOARD OF DIRECTORS -- email@example.com
Carrie Salladay – President
Michelle Worthy – Vice President
Kirby Zacharko – Secretary
Bobbie Marr – Treasurer
Andrea Baxter - Trustee